Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Eyebrow Raise

A few weeks ago I was looking at pictures on the computer and clicked on a few of the brief videos we had of Olivia when she was about Ben's age. It brought back a flood of memories and I was so bummed we haven't been videoing she and Ben.  I determined that I'd pull out our old point'n'shoot so I could get quick video clips of the kids again.

So here you go: Ben's first feature film.  Lately he has been doing this eyebrow raise that just cracks us up. His eyes are so round already he has to really work at getting those eyebrows raised and he can't do it too long because he has to stop to laugh.  He'll sit and keep his eyebrows like that until either 1) you do it back to him, or 2) he stops to laugh.  We love it!! 


The Eyebrow Raise from JoDee Yost on Vimeo.

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!