Lately Olivia's favorite thing is singing - she sings to herself all day long. Sometimes I can recognize the songs, sometimes she makes up her own with words or phrases or sounds she knows. I had to share the latest ... Do you recognize the song?
Untitled from JoDee Yost on Vimeo.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



4 comments:
I let Mikey watch your video. He loved it. We should let Olivia and Mikey sing a duet.
That was great! It reminds me of listening to Sam sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when he was little
that is so cute! she is good.
"i want to see!"
Jodee, I'm so glad you found me. It's great to get to know your family a bit with your blog. I love your little singing beauty.
Post a Comment