Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Joy in the Little Things

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It is always so good to sit back and think about all the blessings and little joys in our life. Nothing helps me remember to find joy in the little things like my kids. The world is constantly a place of wonder and excitement for them.  Abandoned pennies on the street, a little patch of moss, some crunchy leaves, a wiggly worm...

I took the kids for a walk and we stopped in an empty parking lot to play in some leaves. They were giggling and squealing in no time. Olivia was thrilled to be dumping leaves on me while I was trying to take pictures.

One more reason I love Fall.

"Anywhere is paradise. It’s up to you." Unknown



"The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings,

the more he will bring to our mind other blessings. The more

we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become."

- Ezra Taft Benson

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What great quotes! I love all your pictures too! I am glad things are going so well for you guys :)

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!