Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Comes Love....

Little Ben and Miss Kennedy have been friends (and enemies, depending on the day) from birth....they didn't have much choice since their mama's have been hangin' since we moved to CT in '08.  We were lucky enough to live right across the street from the Walkers, who were also attending Law school.  Together our families have shared lots of ups and downs over the last 3 years that come with law school and little families.  Most recently these two kiddos were potty trained at the same time, earning rewards of stickers and chocolate kisses and cheering eachother on.  I can only hope that these two might fall in love someday, although I know Kennedy has already got quite a list of suitors! :) 

1 comment:

Kylie W said...

Those are so precious! One day when they are happily married we will have them blow these up on the wall! What will I do when Kennedy's birthday comes in 2 months and I don't have beautiful Jodee photos of the event?!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!