Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Saturday, September 1, 2012

1st Grader at last


Miss Olivia is officially a first grader...I can't believe it.  Somehow she seems so young and so old at the same time.  She always comes home from school in a great mood from a great day.  I love her new teacher, Mrs.Reed - she is so great with the kids and really makes an extra effort to connect with parents and her class.  I should have gotten a picture of her backpack - she picked a Disney princess backpack with shimmers, pink and purple.  All girl this one.  The school is really pushing the kids to do uniforms: khaki, navy blue, light blue, and white.  I've been surprised how well Olivia has done with it.  As soon as she gets home though, she's changed into her pink and purple attire.  Here's to a new year kiddo - I'm so proud of you!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ah, she's so beautiful! I like her khaki outfit...she pulls it off with style!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!