This is my first ever tag ... I always love reading others but always think to myself "what would I write on mine that would be worth reading?..." and can't come up with anything. Nonetheless, I will give this my best I've-been-tagged efforts!
1. I am getting ready to launch a photography business and for the last couple months have been eating, drinking, even dreaming (really!) anything photography related. I am seriously obsessed and spend all day reading photography books, taking pictures, window-shopping for equipment on my wish list and stalking other photographers online. My poor husband and daughter have been VERY patient with me, and very supportive and encouraging! I think I'm "pretty much the luckiest girl I know of"...
2. Right now, there is: a half eaten banana on top of the microwave, a load of laundry in the dryer, and two piles on the floor in front of the dryer: one clean waiting for folding and one dirty waiting to be washed, no dinner on the stove (we're having spaghetti leftovers), Olivia is sitting on my lap wearing a diaper (she had a blow-out and I got as far as changing her diaper and taking off the blow-out-casualty-outfit) and I still haven't officially "gotten ready" today (meaning a SWEET hair-do and no makeup).
3. Today's breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast and a pear. Today's lunch: a forgotten favorite: two slices of toast with peanut butter and banana slices. Today's dinner: boil some noodles for "sghetti" leftovers from my home-made sauce recipe (verrry yummy!) and treats at Girl's Night Out - yay!
4. In 3 months we will be moving ... somewhere. We've got applications out to about 14 Law schools and are awaiting news. This will make the 7th move for us in 5 years of marriage ... and for the first time I'm not freaking out about it. We'd like to stay local, but we'll make the decision after we hear from everywhere we've applied.
5. My latest favorite bonding time with Olivia: climbing into her pack-n-play after she's awake from her nap and getting any snuggle time I can. Lately she likes to play "asleep" which is where we all lay with eyes closed and make snoring sounds, then she pokes us in the eyes to wake us up. Sounds brutal, I know, but its worth it to get some "nuggling" in with my baby turned toddler.
6. The last book I read: These is my words - highly recommended! I love historical fiction.
Well, there you have it ... 6 random facts about yours truly. In case you probably weren't wondering ...
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



6 comments:
that's so fun that you are starting a photography business! I knew you were playing around with it but didn;t know you were going to start it. Congrats! I hope it goes well!
When do I get to see some of your work? I've only asked a hundred times. Get on it woman!
JoDee!!! Long time no see!! How are you doing? Well, I can see by your cute blog that you're doing well! Awesome! What an adorable family you have! Hopefully I'll see you sooner rather than later!
Hey Jod! Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Cute blog--I love how you've fixed things up. It's fun to hear about sweet Olivia and catch up on your lives. Sounds like you've got some changes coming...I hope everything goes well!
its fun to hear some randomness... and i agree, lets see some pictures.
I think random thoughts are fun :) I didn't realize that you would be moving again so soon. You will have to let me know when you find out. Good luck to Brandon with all the applications!
Post a Comment