Olivia and I had a great time visiting family in Utah - it was the perfect mix of relaxing, fun activities, and family get-togethers. It was snowy the first few days we were there and I was thrilled! I forgot how fun it is to sled and build a snowman. Olivia loved catching snowflakes but didn't love playing in the snow so much - at least at first. I took her down the hill with me on the sled and the whole time she yelled "Don't like it mommy - Don't like it!!" By the 3rd snow day it was warm enough I think she loosened up a little. Enjoy the pics!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!










5 comments:
those pictures are so cute! I like the filter you put on them. Seems like you've been pretty busy yourself. Devin said that brandon got a hair cut that looks really good. you should post pictures!
I'm waiting for a big picture post...where's the goods? I'm dying to see some of your work! That baby of yours is so darling.
GREAT pictures jodee!! i love the color.
You've been tagged. Go to my blog for instructions. I love the snow pics. especially the one where Olivia is eating the decor:)
I love the picture of Olivia with the Carrot in her mouth. For some reason it is just so funny! I'm glad you got to play in the snow but I am more glad that the snow is GONE here in Utah!
Post a Comment