Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, May 12, 2008

First Real Shoot...Sort Of

This past Saturday was so fun and exciting for me. My friend Kate who is an amazing photographer let me shadow her on a shoot of some mutual friends in our ward. We went to the Mesa Arts Center which has some super fun textures and colors and had a blast playing with this family. I couldn't wait to get home and post a few - so here they are. My first real shoot ... sort of. Thanks Kate & Brittany!! I'd love any comments you might have!













7 comments:

The Steele family said...

the pictures look really good. you did good

goldfixe said...

Jodee, you did an awesome job. Seems like Kate is an awesome person to shadow when it comes to photography. Keep it up!

Carrie said...

These pictures are gorgeous! If you are ever in Utah I'd love to have you take some of my family and kids! The colors are just amazing! I love the way you focus them too! Wow!

nadia shea said...

you did great thank you!

The Fletchies said...

great job! they look awesome!

Reddevil508 said...

JoDee, it looks awesome!!! WOW!! will have to call you for some tips too!!! this looks like sooo much fun!!! love it!

. said...

Good job, JoDee! I love the colors and textures you found. What a fun hobby for you! I hope you guys are doing well!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!