Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More I Loved










6 comments:

Kelli said...

Those are sooo cute JoDee! I love the feet hanging down! Good job.

Jessie said...

Nice pics!
Thanks for responding so quickly, it's wonderful to hear from you! I did know that Dan and fam are in Mt Green. I'm hoping I'll be able to see them more often now - what a treat!
We just moved to Brigham 5 months ago. Previously we were in Iowa.

The Steele family said...

Good job JoDee Your pictures are so cute.

The Yost Clan said...

They look great! when we get back we need a shoot.

just dandee said...

Jodee! I love your pictures! You have a great eye for it. So creative. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have actually visited yours before from Bri and Britt's blog. Your little Olivia is adorable. I ran into Rhonda yesterday at the grocery store. It was so good to catch up with your family. Keep in touch.

El Jefe said...

Hey JoDee. I like the striped shirts and the heads cut off one.

I also like you, your daughter and occasionally your husband. Good job.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!