Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Road Trip Dilemmas!


6 AM tomorrow we're headed out on the wide open roads to The Ohio. Olivia has been convinced we are having an awesome "Car Party" full of car snacks, movies, and adventure. This will be Ben's first extended car ride, so we'll see how it goes. I've tried to cover my bases in packing...I'm always torn between the two little voices in my head: one saying - "Pack light! Basic necessities! It's only a few days." and the other..."But what if...we decide to go hiking, or swimming? What if Ben spits up over everything? Church clothes? Play clothes?... Warm clothes? Cool clothes?...Entertainment for Olivia in the car..." Ah - I think if we can get on our way, we're in for a relaxing vacation. Happy Memorial weekend all - see you on the other side!

3 comments:

Steph said...

I always say it's better to overpack than underpack... but I guess it depends on the car size. Where in Ohio are you visiting?

JoDee said...

Arrived in Columbus OH last night at 9:30...long trip but we made it one piece!

Kylie Walker said...

Hey Jodee! I hope you had/are having an awesome trip. We can't wait to see some pictures from all of your adventures lately!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!