Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Friday, June 5, 2009

"Do Not Approach Goring Buffalo"

Ok, I'm in serious need of backdating - mostly b/c I use my blog as a kind of journal. Seeing as we've had another trip since Yellowstone and are leaving for Cape Cod tomorrow, I thought I better get my rear in gear and start updating before I'm hopelessly behind. Feel free to skip over this - I'm including lots of pics as a kind of faux scrapbook.

So my first week of Utah was a family reunion in Yellowstone...we did sight-seeing the first day before it snowed, and then enjoyed lots of swimming/hot-tubbing, late night games and goodies. Here are some of the adventures!


"Warning: Many visitors have been gored by buffalo...Do not approach" We were reading this warning as we were driving down the road, surrounded by buffalo: lucky for us they weren't in a goring mood during our visit.



Olivia wanted a turn at the binoculars - she liked looking at us a lot more than the outdoors.



Entertainment in the car during the drive...the things you can do with licorce vines!


Waiting for Old Faithful to erupt...


Thar she blows!!



I Spy... elk, buffalo, sapphire springs, and...Nacho Libre!




My smokin'hot sis-in-law showing me how to work the camera!


The easter-egg hunt at the end of the reunion: in the dark with only glowy bracelets and necklaces to light the way.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, look at all the Harward offspring. SO CUTE!
Have fun in Cape Cod. I never did make it there. Sad.

Nicole said...

I am glad to see that the dan harward clan makes up at least half of the pictures! we do make everything more fun. Be sure to keep us around for a good laugh.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!