Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boston Here We Come!


We are headed out to spend some time in Boston over the 4th of July weekend...can't wait! We've made a few quick trips there since moving to CT, but haven't really been able to sightsee.

Last year we were watching a Discovery channel special on the nation's best fireworks shows and Boston was at the top. The must-see spectacle includes fireworks over the Charles River coordinated to live music from the Boston Pops and none other than Neil Diamond! :) I hope he wears something with sequins.

So...Paul Revere, Boston Freedom Trail, and Neil, here we come!! Happy 4th of July everyone!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so jealous! I used to dance around my cousin's living room singing "We're coming to America" all summer. I hope you guys have a great time and be lucky you're not sitting in the 100 degree weather!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!