Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Plymouth, MA

Because of Brandon's flexible work schedule, this summer has been full of sight-seeing and family visiting - a unique time that we've been soaking up! With a month to go until Law school starts again, things are starting to slow down a bit in the traveling department so I've finally been able to get organizing the pics of all our adventures. Here are some pics from our visit to Plymouth during our Cape Cod trip back in June. We had an awesome time with Brandon's parents and loved exploring a new place full of living history! Have I mentioned how much I love New England?!?



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, those are some cool photos! I'm glad you're enjoying New England. I only got a quick 5-hour version of Boston, and never made it back. It still bums me out that I didn't go to Martha's Vineyard (where my beloved James Taylor lives - hee hee).

You're doing a great job taking advantage of your surroundings.
I did love the flexible scheduling of having a husband in school (just not the school/homework part).

David and Amy said...

How fun! Plimoth Plantation looks spectacular. I'm glad you are having such a fun summer!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!