Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Juggling

My New Years Resolution  has been to figure out a way to find more purpose and balance in my life.  Planning ahead, goals, these thing have never been my strong points.  And now that I have a broad array of responsibilities I'm wishing I would have figured things out when I was single and in college.  But then, I didn't have much time to worry about it...my time was all scheduled for me, from class to studies to work, and maybe a little of a social life.  Now I find myself a stay-at-home Mom with two kids, and all the responsibilities that entails.  It FEELS like I should have all the time in the world, and all the opportunity in the world to do whatever I want, but by the end of the day I'm amazed that the day went so fast and wonder what exactly I did.

So - that is one reason I've been such a slacker in the blogging department lately.  I've been trying to trim back, simplify, and essentially de-clutter my life, making room for the very most important things.  I don't have it figured out yet, not by a long shot...but I'm hopeful.  If you have any ideas or thoughts on how you manage your time, live with purpose, etc....send them my way.  In the meantime I am doing my best to juggle...but I'm hopeful.  Here's to a happy new year!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I totally agree! This has been one of the most difficult transitions for me (going from a totally scheduled life - school, work, etc. - to stay at home mom). I often felt like I was doing absolutely nothing all day long. I had to find play groups and library classes - and that helped me feel like we were at least doing something. You sound busier than I felt though. Good luck figuring it all out!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!