My little guy turned 1 this month. Oh man...has it already been a whole year? He is now walking, waving (watch out he might smack you in the process), pointing, and trying to leave his mark everywhere he goes. This includes pulling down books, rocking side tables until the lamp falls over, pulling on dangling cords, banging cupboard doors, flushing the toilet, playing in the toilet, digging through the garbage... He is kind of a mama's boy at this juncture, but I gotta' admit - I love it. He is so snuggly and gentle and has a smile that lights up the room. Happy Birthday Mr.Ben
A funny side note....he started bawling about 3 minutes into his birthday cupcake. I don't know if it was the mess or the sugar shock, but he had had enough.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!





5 comments:
Oh I love the story board! He's so adorable...love the blocks, too. Wonderful:) Here's to a spring walk conference weekend, by the way! (this is Rachel)
He cried into his cupcake? I just can't imagine that happening to a sugar-loving kid of mine. Funny!
(I swear, we eat pretty darn healthy around here - I just have a wicked sweet-tooth and it seems to trickle down to the littles.)
Anyway - I can't believe it's been a year already! Man, that's weird.
Happy birthday, Ben!
What a cutie! I love the 12 picture card! Doesn't the time just fly! Happy Birthday Ben!
Wow, he's 1 years old already? Time really flies by!
What an incredibly handsome little man you have there! I too can't believe he is 1 yr! Time does fly. Always so good to get updated with your cute family.
By the way... I am with you on your "juggling" post. It is such a trick to find that balance and feel purpose. I'm just trying to hang on and enjoy the ride!
Post a Comment