Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally...

...Some of this!

This week we had a nice REAL snow shower: big fat fluffy sticky flakes that actually lasted longer than 2 hrs. after falling. HOORAY! We spent two days straight exploring the white winterland. Olivia went sledding for the first time since she was 1 and loved it. We made snow angels, explored a Narnia-like forest, caught snowflakes on our tongues, had some snowball fights...even Ben loved it as long as he was snuggled up warm next to me.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my goodness, what fun pictures! I didn't realize there hadn't been much snow out there. I know Maryland and Iowa have been hit extra, super hard this year, so I kind of assumed the same for New England. Well, I for one, think you're lucky.

Kylie Walker said...

I already miss those big fluffy flakes! Olivia looks darling in her pink snow getup. I hope we get some more soon!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pics...LOVE them and love that little Olivia! (Thanks again for your adventurous suggestion! It was just what we needed.)

Kristi said...

So fun! Absolutely fabulous!

Kristen said...

What a great Momma you are! I keep myself (and thus my kids) huddled up inside most winter days. The pictures are beautiful! You have such a great talent!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!