Sunday, August 29, 2010
Re: Bathroom Boy
This boy of mine showed us a new skill today...climbing out of his crib four times. Yes - 6:30 AM-8 PM with no napping. Why nap when you can climb out and play?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



2 comments:
Ugh. I don't even know what I'd do in that situation. Let's hope that, like most other things, it's a novelty...a phase...and he'll get over it soon and just go to sleep. Here's hoping!
AHHHHH! I love the trapped baby in the crib! I am hoping CJ has like a year before he figures out how to get out. I hope you can get him back into napping - good luck :)
Post a Comment