P.S. I should mention that the apples we're eating are ones that Ben got off the ground. I prefer to get home and taste mine but he goes right for the those the wind blew down. I like to think I did my job of being a good mom by making sure that none of those he grabbed were mushy, half eaten by birds, or half decayed under the tree...knocking those babies out of his hands before he bit was almost a full time job. :)
P.P.S. I should also add that I didn't sew Olivia's dress...just the cape and Ben's costume with a LOTof help from my sweet friend. But, this being my first exposure to sewing with patterns, I was still pretty thrilled. :)







3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Your costumes look amazing! What a cute idea. I had no idea you had such a sewing talent. Wow! Adorable kids and pics. The apples and woods add a lot :)
So cute!
I am so glad that you suggested going to Hickory Hill that day! Those were the best pictures I got of Em in her costume. Yours turned out beautiful too - both the pics and the costumes!!!
Post a Comment