Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is around the corner!

Spring is just around the corner and we are so excited for it! The huge piles of snow are almost completely gone, thanks to lots and lots of rain and warmer weather. It has been a long winter, and we can't wait for Spring walks, sunny days at the park, scootering, bike riding (or bike crashing...starting April 28th:O's bday!)...We got a taste of these things this week and I felt the life rushing back into me.  Brandon's graduation is coming up May 15th and there is so much in store this year.  He has been busy finishing school, applying for jobs, looking into LLM programs...it has already been a whirlwind of a year.  Olivia's been back to preschool for a few weeks and is loving it, and I'm loving the one on one time I get with Ben while she's away and playing together when she's home.  Its going to be hard to let her go to Kindergarten 5 days a week, ALL DAY in the Fall...I'm kind of dreading that.  Photography has been on the backburner through the winter and its been really nice to just focus on the family and church service. All in all, we are doing good, taking a day at a time, and praying the Lord will lead us on the path He would have us take.  Here's to a happy Spring and fresh, rejuvenated life! 

2 comments:

The Steele family said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys had that is crazy. Cute pictures I love them your kids are so cute.

Kari said...

Good luck on the job search! It will be exciying to find out where you guys end up.
And cute pics, as always:)

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!