Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Budding Artists

If you haven't yet jumped on to the Pinterest bandwagon...its time.  I love having such easy visual access to all kinds of ideas for playing with the kids, decorating, craftiness, and yummy food.  One of the ideas I found on there seemed perfect for a summer afternoon...

2T cornstarch + 2T water + 5 drops food colouring = Sidewalk Chalk Paint

I need to try it again to get the texture just right.  I also think it would help to have a smooth sidewalk surface to work on.  The kids had a ball.  The paint easily washes off with a hose-down, or rain.  Thank you Pinterest!

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!