I can't believe I will soon have a Kindergartner. Its strange to think that this little girl who has been by my side for the last five years and 4 months, will be leaving me for something as silly as school. Who needs school anyway?
Well, I guess Olivia does. She has been counting down the days to Kindergarten. We went to her school Openhouse to see her classroom, meet her teacher, and help me cut the apron strings a bit. Then we thought some kind of celebration was in order. Olivia has been begging for a fondue night for kids, so we thought a "Going to Kindergarten" party would be the perfect occasion.
But I ask again... Who needs shcool anyway?
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Adorable...and heart-breaking.
Post a Comment