Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tooth Fairy Time!

Olivia lost her first tooth!  We thought she might get a visit from the Tooth Fairy and Santa the same night, but her tooth didn't want to wait that long.  She was a little nervous at first but the excitement took over (mostly) and two quick tugs later, her first tooth was out.




"DEAR TOOTH FARY. I NOW I LOST A TOOTH BUT BUFORe YOU TACK iT I WANT TO SHOW MY FRENES.  PLAS WATe iNtEL TOMROW NiTe. LOVe OLIVIA YOST.
PS  PLAS LAVe MY NOte At HOMe.

DECEMBER 19, 2011"

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love how proud she is of this tooth. I love the letter to the Tooth Fairy too! She is way too cute for words. Love that girl.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!