Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Ok - it has finally arrived. My new camera: a beautiful Canon 40D. We have been through months of ups and downs waiting for its arrival. Finally, we decided it was time to just make the big purchase. We still found a decent deal online and yesterday as I was getting ready to splurge and take an afternoon nap, there was a knock on the door. It's HERE!!! Just in time too, my point-n-shoot has about had it. Many pics to come!! Any of my Arizona friends - I would LOVE to do some shoots of you to get my portfolio all ready for the move to Connecticut, so call me!!

5 comments:

goldfixe said...

Jodi, we'd love for you to take our picture. Also, if your interested (and free), we'd love a photo shoot for our band. We could prolly scrounge up a little cash but i can't guarantee anything (typical musicians).

Your pics are great! Keep shooting.

p.s. I'm totally jealous of your nice new camera. I'm so sick of my Kodak.


-Mike H

Jessie said...

You're moving to Connecticut? I totally know that place (remember, that's where I was a nanny). What city are you moving to? You'll have to email me the scoop: jlccharles@msn.com
-Jess

Richelle Johnson said...

I would love some pics of my kids... I need them updated ;) Let me know! And we're super excited for you guys and law school! We'll totally have to keep in touch!

Reddevil508 said...

you confused me! I know when your birthday is!! hahahaha!!! don't play games with my brain while I try to read at the office while I'm working on reports. Going to email you in a bit. We might head to PA in Aug....maybe we can see eachother at some point or something. That would be awesome!! love u!

Anonymous said...

cool! i want to see the camera! that is so exciting. yay!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!