Me and my sisters scoping out Bison in Yellowstone.
I made it!...through security, a layover, and 6 and a half hours of flying with a toddler and newborn. Things actually went really smoothly - Thanks to all who shared their expertise and tips with me. We made it and the day was ... dare I admit ... a little fun! I've been missing my hubby but loving the time here in Utah with family. Week 1 has been a crazy mix of Yellowstone reunion, easter-egg hunt, visiting in-laws, attending a business seminar, birthday celebration and more. It's whirled by. More updates to come.Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!




5 comments:
Wow you are a brave person I thought it was hard to fly with just one little kid two would kill me.you go girl.
Welcome back to Utah. It's nice to see y'all (in a picture) again. I hope you're all doing well. Britt went to Colorado with the kids last week and it was not very fun being without her. I hope Brandon will keep busy enough while you're gone. It looks like a crazy week for you...good luck with the rest!
Brian
Yay! I'm glad everything went smoothly :-) You are awesome!
You look so pretty in your picture! Poor Brandon for being all alone, we should have brought him dinner tonight. I hope you are having fun with your family!
Hi to your family from me! I should say it myself, since I live here and all - but you know how it goes? Anyway, have a great rest of your stay!
Post a Comment