WHERE does the time go? Is it really Easter this weekend?!? I have NO idea where the time goes. Here's the puzzle: if time goes so quickly, that SHOULD mean I'm super busy doing all kinds of great, productive, memory-building things right? I know I THINK a lot about doing lots of great, productive, memory-building things...but most of the time our lives stay pretty simple.
Anyway...I'm finally posting results on the little guessing game. Here it is...the majority voted correctly on each pic, with the closest being #2:9 votes (60%) came in for Ben, 6 votes (40%) came in for Olivia. How did you do?
1)Olivia (80% voted correctly...)
2)Ben (60%)
3)Ben (86%)
4)Olivia (86%)
5)Olivia (80%)
6)Ben (100%)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



1 comment:
Wow, I rocked that test. 100% - and I've never even seen them in person. Sweeeet.
Post a Comment