
A few Olivia funnies over the last few months:
Me: (passing in the hall as Olivia played in the bath): "What'cha doing?"
Olivia: (scrubbing her belly with soap)"Oh, I'm just rubbing a Dub."
Me: "Oh - What's a 'Dub'?"
Olivia: "It's just when you Rub-a-dub-dub".
Brandon ran into Olivia's room to tackle her...
Olivia: "Dad - why are you dashing into my room?"
We had to get some printer ink at the store - Olivia was confused about what ink was. After I attempted explaining what ink was for, she said, "Oh - like Monster's Inc?"
While drinking a glass of milk:
Olivia: "Mom - this milk goes down my throat right?"
Me: "Yes"
Olivia:(with one finger pointing out the path of the milk being swallowed)"Yeah it goes down and tickles my throat, and goes down into my tummy. And THESE are where it pokes out". (pointing to her toes).
One day we were reading a story about migrating butterflies - Olivia was confused about the word 'MIgration'.
Olivia: "But what does migration mean, Mom?"
Me: "Well, migration is when animals move to a warmer place because the weather is getting too cold for them".
Olivia: "But YOUR 'gration mom?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Olivia: "Well, WHOSE 'gration? Your 'gration? The animal's 'gration?"
Olivia went with us to give our tithing to the 1st counselor. Olivia handed it to him and said, "Here - this is for you." While walking away, Olivia asked Brandon, "But does he get to keep it FOREVER?"



6 comments:
She's a crack-up! So so adorable.
So very cute! I'm excited for moments like those. :o) What a doll you have!
Adorable! I love the things little kids say. We are just starting all of that. Can't wait for more!
Little Ben is growing up so much too and is quite the handsome little devil
What a funny girl! All three year olds come up with funny things, but I think Olivia comes up with the funniest.
Love that girl! I love how kids make you see the world in such a different way.
That was Jenn, by the way :)
Post a Comment