Whew...it has been a busy month. There are many posts to come, but for now we wanted to wish you a very Happy Halloween, starring one O.A.Cutie-Bear and listen for our very own screeching ghost. Since getting my favorite toy back in Arizona (a.k.a. one DSLR camera) I sadly put away my point-n-shoot and with it the ability to take mini-movies of the kids. So this summer after archiving all our old digi files I decided I better get back to shooting some mini-vids. Only about a 2-yr. time gap. The quality is awful. But - you can't resist the subject can you?
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



1 comment:
adorable!
(have you seen the new canon that shoots hd vid? siiiiiiigh.)
Post a Comment