Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Morning in Boston Leaves

A few weeks ago, the kids and I hopped in the car mid-week to visit the Iversons, very good old-time friends.  We are lucky enough to have them close by in Boston so I get to see them every few months or so.  It was so nice hanging, learning how to make Jenny's fantastic apple pie, taking their family pictures, singing around the piano, and staying up late talking.  Another perk, Henry and Olivia get along great.  Olivia always breaks down in tears when its time to leave and go back home to CT.  Our last morning there I had to take advantage of their big backyard to give Olivia the whole "playing in the leaves" experience of Fall since we don't have a yard at home.  I scooted the kids out in their jammies and chased them around with the camera.  Hooray for big yards with lots of Fall leaves!


 


We ended our adventure with some yummy home-made hot cocoa to warm up those noses and fingers....mmmmm.  I think I'm gonna ask Santa for one of these hot-cocoa machines. 



3 comments:

Rachel said...

That hot chocolate sounds like the ticket. If you get one, I'm going to make more random drop ins. :)

David and Amy said...

Sounds like a perfect visit with the Iversons, I wish we could have somehow been there too! Happy Holidays!

Jenn said...

What a magical post! I wish you could live at my house more often and take pictures of these little everyday moments. I hope you get your Cocoa Latte machine (or Coco-Motion -- they're both good). We think it's worth it!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!