Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

October Smorgasbord

A smattering of the goodness in our lives this month...

Those glorious wonderful Fall leaves. This is the view Brandon looks out at from the Law School library every day. If you're thinking of visiting, the middle of October is when we decided the leaves are at their prime...we couldn't get enough of them.






"Blowing" flower petals (like dandelions) and picking out outfits all by herself. It doesn't get better than that.


This little guy has four teeth, more on the way and a new scrape and bruise every time I look.




Olivia said farewell to her kitty...beloved sleeping companion since 12 mths old. Upon Olivia's request, her Grandma sent her a "new, clean, purple kitty" because the old one was very dirty. Grandma did her best to get something to match the old kitty...Believe it or not, "Kitty" used to look as fluffy and nice as "Kitty's friend...Puppy", who came with a purple neck bow to meet the "purple" request.

She wasn't quite ready to give up Kitty when Puppy arrived, so after a few weeks, I sent Kitty to the "germ doctor" (a.k.a. hidden in a box in the back of the closet) to get all his "sick germs" away. Olivia's now transitioned to Puppy, and the best part...no more thumb sucking! That seems to be a habit soley associated with Kitty.



All kinds of exploring adventures with this little guy...he is climbing on, over, under anything and everything and has the scrapes and bonks to prove it. He's cruising along furniture now which means walking is on its way.





Lots of giggles and playing. I looked over one day to see this...the best kind of spontaneous play there is.





We acquired this yummy double stroller to enjoy those crisp Fall afternoons.







I did lots and lots of this....



Brandon has spent lots and lots of time here...


And for the holidays we spent time
Jack-o-lantern carving...




Roasting pumpkin seeds...





Admiring candle glow...

and of course, dressing up in costumes and Trick-Or-Treating. So much candy...so little will power.

All-in-all it was one very full, busy, fantastic month. If we didn't have Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up I'd be mourning the loss of October more, but knowing more fun is on the way softens the pains.

5 comments:

David and Amy said...

What a great month your family has had! You seem very happy and busy. Your kids are so sweet as Tigger and Piglet!

Kristi said...

Cutest storyboard EVER! I'm glad you had a happy holiday!

Kylie Walker said...

October is such a fun month. I know we are sure excited to put that stroller to good use with you next spring!

just dandee said...

Hello Jodi! Deanne here. Its been a while since I have peeked in on your cute family and they ARE SO CUTE! What beautiful children you have and I loved reading some of your adventures. Sorry about the stitches for your little guy. That's boys for ya. Hope life is GREAT for you. Nice to be able to peek in on you now and then.

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Your kids are so cute and full of life. wow Ben's finger ouch. Poor little guy.
Jesse just fell last night and cut his head I thought he was going to need stitches because it was deep. but all is well. he is ok. It sure is scary.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!