I wanted to post some pics from our Egg hunt a few weeks ago. On a last minute whim the day we dyed our eggs, I thought it would be fun to do an egg hunt at the beach. I grew up in Utah, nowhere near the ocean so we've really enjoyed having the beach so close here. We went with some good friends of ours and it was even better than I had hoped. The Dads were in charge of hiding our dyed eggs around the sand and beach grass while I held off Olivia. After the eggs were found, we played in the water a bit, looked for seashells, wiggled toes in the sand, and even tried a little Karate Kid inspired kicking on some old pier posts.
And for the Karate Kid Contest....

Brandon gets the award for cool sand sprayage (see the middle pic, under his extended foot...)
I get the award for highest kick...Watch out...My kicks will definately get you in the gut...if I have a ladder, or an old pier, I'll get you in the jaw.
And Olivia wins for Cutest Karate Kicker, Ever. She's been practicing around the house...I'll bet next time she's a real contender!
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Those pictures are AWESOME! I loved every one. What a fun idea - egg hunt at the beach. I totally wouldn't have thought of that.
Love the Karate Kid poses. Nice.
very cool that looks like lots of fun
Beautiful pictures! What a fun place for an egg hunt, I'll have to remember this!
LOVE those pictures. What a beautiful day! I love Olivia's yellow dress. Those two pictures of her are SO frameable. Do it!!!
Post a Comment