Thursday, April 29, 2010
1...2...3...4!!!
Miss Olivia turned 4 yesterday. What a little sweetie. She came running into our room at 6:15 in the morning, "Mom! Guess what?! It's my BIRTHDAY!" She got into bed and snuggled with us. "But I don't think I'm four yet, because I don't look any different. I kind of look the same don't I? What's different?"...she kept up these questions for a few minutes until Brandon said, "Well, your legs grew longer." "OH! So THAT'S what's different. My body is the same, but my legs are longer!" We snuggled in bed watching her excitement bubble over and talking about the day four years ago she "officially" entered our lives. It was my favorite 30 minutes of the whole day. Happy Birthday my sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!




2 comments:
Ah, little girls. I love that they think so much about all the little things. My boys do and say cute things, but it's not quite the same as the perspective of the little girls we know.
Happy birthday! 4 is a lovely age.
Happy Birthday, Livvy! What an adorable little 4-year-old! Tell her Henry is terribly sorry to have missed out. We would have loved to be there to celebrate with you! Hopefully we can make up for it sometime soon. :)
Post a Comment