We have now had two skiffs of snow so far this winter...This one actually stayed on the ground for about half the day. So after I took Olivia to Preschool, I bundled up Ben (short of gloves...is it just me or is it impossible to find waterproof gloves and mittens for little hands?!) and let him stomp around for his first romp in the snow. He was...not very interested. He just kept impatiently wiping the snow away to get to the pebbles underneath so he could throw them. I think it is really genetically planted in little boys: "Must...throw...rocks..."

We were supposed to get snow today, but alas, it never came - though the forecast does call for snow Wednesday and Saturday, so we're crossing our fingers for a white Christmas. And this girl from snow country is hoping her little guy can learn to appreciate how great that fluffy white stuff is!
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!
3 comments:
So stinkin' cute! And try Lands End for tiny, water proof mittens. We've like ours.
"liked"
Man, I hate it when I don't proofread.
Thanks for the recommendation Jess - I'll check them out!
Post a Comment