Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving sharing with some of our good friends here in CT from Law School. The first from our little group will be moving to Utah in just a few weeks and we wanted to celebrate with them before their departure. I took on the assignment of turkey...and I must say it turned out delicious! It was a pretty golden-brown, moist, tender, and oh-so-yummy. I got the recipe from America's Test Kitchen HERE. To top it off,  I'm pretty sure Brandon is the best turkey carver I know of...

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the rest of us enjoying our visit & dinner...I was a little preoccupied with all the delicious food before us...sweet potatoe casserole, bacon-wrapped beans, rolls, pie...mmmmmm.  Can't wait for Round 2 on Christmas!  

1 comment:

David and Amy said...

Mmmm JoDee, that turkey looks fantastic! Great job!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!