Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The 1st Day


New dress for the 1st day?  (Olivia's request) Check.
Backpack? Check.
Bustop Wait? Check.
Tears?  Nope.

This little five year old marched onto that bus like she owned it.  I followed her to school to walk her to her class and she was already walking in (holding hands) with a sweet little 1st grade boy that lives in our building.  I had to remind her to come back and give me a hug and kiss goodbye.

Tears from Mom and Ben?  Yup.

1 comment:

Kylie W said...

Olivia's dress is darling! What a big girl, I remember when she would sing me her Super-Why ABC's eons ago. So proud of her!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!