After months of Brandon either having a 4.5 hour commute between bus, train, and a walk to work, or the kids and I not having the car, we are finally moving close to Brandon's new job in Stamford! It's been a crazy ride looking for a new rental, but last Saturday we found a place we loved and we move in TOMORROW!
We are so excited to have him around in the evenings during the week, instead of the kids not seeing him until Saturday. Our little chapter here in Hamden has been such a sweet one. We have been part of an amazing ward, made dear friends, and shared a new baby and Law school. I'm glad we won't be TOO far away!
Next stop: Stamford, CT. See you on the flip side!!
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!




5 comments:
Whew! I didn't realize you were dealing with that kind of commute. That stinks. I'm so glad you found a place in Stamford. Good luck adjusting to the new area, and yay for a job!
Looks darling! Can't wait to see it in person sometime...
Hope the move went smoothly and that you're not without Internet for too long (to me, that's one of the worst parts about moving!).
can't wait to come over! yes, i am inviting myself :)
Yeah! I'm so glad you put the pic up! I want to invite myself over, too!
Your new place looks so homey and cute. I can't believe how close you are to the beach and work. I'm glad you guys found the perfect place after all of that searching!
Post a Comment