Happy Spring from CT!!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Spring
For the 2nd day in a row, the weather has been in the low 60's. I have been getting so itchy to get outside and photograph so today we did it. We are lucky enough to live 2 blocks from a beautiful little coastal park. Its got stark trees, sandy beaches, rocky outstretches, in short, all kinds of options for a photographer to play with. The light was so beautiful today so we walked to get Olivia from school and headed straight there. The kids explored and I played. :)
I had to include these b/c it is so us right now...Olivia always loves to push Ben in the stroller and be the "mom". And I thought I'd feature the lovely expression I get from Ben every time I try to take a picture of him looking at the camera. He's not too impressed with me getting in his face, apparently. I'm hoping he'll grow out of it...some day sooner than later.
Happy Spring from CT!!
Happy Spring from CT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!












2 comments:
Lovely! I love weather in the 60s and 70s. My favorite.
First of all - I love love love the pictures. The two black and white of Ben are my very favorites and the first two of the them running on the stones and the beach view are gorgeous. Just today we were at the lake and my mom said, "I wish I could take pictures like Jodee!" Don't we all? How nice that you guys can walk to the beach!
Post a Comment