Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Buds

One month into Olivia's summer break, she and Ben have become quite the adorable little buds.  I have loved having them spend their summer days running from one adventure to the next. Hearing them play and giggle is one of the best parts of my day, along with them playing and giggling with Daddy.  Ben is gonna' be one sad little fellow when his big sister heads back to school next month.  Ugh...do we really only have one more month?   I've quite enjoyed this time with my kiddos and am not ready to release Olivia to the land of 1st Grade.  She will be great, but it feels so much older than Kindergarten.  Sheesh.  Can't time just slow down a little?  






1 comment:

Jenn said...

I hear you! What will we do when school starts again? Ellis has been SO much more happy and pleasant since school got out and he has had Henry for a full-time playmate. It's so fun when they can entertain each other. I guess we just have to enjoy it while it lasts!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!