Don't worry - not going into any political rantings here... I need your help deciding on my photography business cards... A few things to consider: 1) How easy is it to notice the key info: my name/number. 2) Does it look like too much stuff squished together? 3)I wanted to advertise the shoots I do: infant/toddler/family. Does this design communicate that? If you've seen my photography blog, (
www.jodeeyostphotography.blogspot.com) are there any shots you think would be a better representation? (Keep in mind size-wize they need to work on a business card). And 4) What do you like/not like? Is there anything you'd change? Ok - so here you go ... voting polls now open!! You can leave a comment here or use the poll feature, or both! And THANKS in advance for your help - I'm in serious need of some opinions here.
Vote #1: (Top Right Logo, Flower Left)

Vote #2: (Top Right Logo, Flower Right)

Vote #3: (Bottom Right Logo, Flower Right)
Vote #4: None of the above: scrap it and try again! (Believe me - I've seriously considered this one, so don't feel bad if you vote here: just leave a suggestion on what you'd change.)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!
13 comments:
Jodee, I voted on your poll too because I like when people do those! I liked number 2 the best! I don't know if its possible though if you could put the cute little blond girl on the right hand side instead of the left because it almost looks like it was cropped incorrectly even though I know it wasn't. Also, if you can do a 2 sided one I love the pictures of the 4 little boys, especially with the boys against the green wall and any from the first shoot of them!
You crack me up! It doesn't matter which one you pick, they are all cute! I'm honored that my little girl is on it. I hope things are going well for you and your family . . . and your duffle bag!
I like #3 the best, but I agree about the little girl and the funny crop. Maybe just flip the picture, or crop that chair out. It's way cute, though! I like the design of it!
# 1 or #2. I think that #1 is the best. It flows really well. The way the orange, pink, white then green. A little like a color palette. (Maybe I'm putting to make thought into this.
I like #2 best... I think your name should be on the top... its easier to read and stands out more... I was going inbetween #1 and #2.. I picked #2 because the flower was on the other side... made the collage of everything seem to be fully put together... I agree with the other comments... check and see what it would look like with Brooklyn on right side :)
I agree that I like #2 best because it draws the eye to your name right away - and is nicely framed up.
My husband also likes #2, but he says it's super hard to read red lettering on a black background.
I'd have to say #1 is my favorite. I agree with the hard to read red letters on the black - I can't even tell what it says, but that may be my computer screen. Anyway, all super cute! Good luck with getting your business up and running (along with everything else going on! :)
I like card # 1 the best my second pick would be #3
I like #2 the best, and you did do a really good job on them!! With having the flower on the right it spaces the pictures out evenly and your name is at the top, so its the first thing you see :) Good luck!!
numbero uno!
(just because i think your #1!)
:)
Nice job, they all look great but I prefer either #2 or #3 because your name is more of a central focus with the flower on the side. Good luck choosing (I see that the poll currently is in a dead tie between all three!) :)
I really like the cards and although the pics on there are wonderful, I really like the ones of the 3 boys walking. I know that's pretty specific. It goes with your photography theme of everyday moments. Do you use a program for your artwork or are they all made from scratch? By the way, Devin and I started a blog, check us out at www.thecarolinamoons.blogspot.com
Post a Comment