Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

First shoot in CT!

I've been so anxious to get out shooting again since moving here: there are SO MANY gorgeous locations!! I had to take my somehow-related cousin (something like 2nd or 3rd by marriage...) out for a shoot. A gorgeous girl with some gorgeous photo spots makes for one happy photographer! Come see more at my photog blog: www.jodeeyostphotography.blogspot.com.


1 comment:

The Yost Clan said...

beautiful pictures JoDee. You need some self portraits. I need to see the baby bump. Do you know what you are having yet?

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!