Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Since We've Been Gone

We have:

Driven across the United States
Enjoyed visiting with our family in Ohio
Enjoyed getting reaquainted with family here in CT
Gone for a hike in one of the plentiful "forests" here
Played in the Atlantic Ocean
Visited a castle
Explored New Haven
Celebrated Brandon's birthday
Tried our first stuffed clam (very tasty!)
Survived a week of Law school
Explored a 1600's colony cemetary
Spent a Kosher Sabbath with some new Jewish friends

We are having a wonderful time in CT exploring and taking in this new area. It is full of history and every chance we get we go explore another town. It's like going on a treasure hunt every place we go - there's always some fun big surprise to discover! Hope you all can come visit and share this adventure with us. In the meantime, we'll try to include a mini travel log here!! Lots of pics to come! Miss you and love you!!




5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I love the pictures! I definitely miss the northeast coast. Everything is so close and there's plenty of places to go and so much to do. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Heather said...

Jodee,

Looks like you guys are having quite the adventure. Hope all is well. Olivia is such a cutie. Your photography work is awesome.

David and Amy said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love the picture of you and Olivia, you both are so beautiful.

Jessie said...

How nice! I'm glad you're having fun exploring. I'm thrilled the Jewish Sabbath beach time worked out so well.

The Fletchies said...

Fun! Can I mention once again how jealous I am of you? VERY! I am so happy you guys get to have so many new adventures!

p.s the pics above are amazing!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!