Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still Swimming

We're still alive here! I've got the remaining boxes stuffed in Olivia's room and am slowly working through them. Poor little girlie has her pack'n'play in one corner of the room with boxes looming all around her. Well - now only boxes looming in half the room. The last week or so when we've gone to bed, there she is sprawled out asleep on our bed. She brings all her blankets and kitty and sneaks in there while we're out doing whatever it is we do in the living room. Brandon has made it through his first month of Law school and is enjoying it and doing well. I'm getting settled here in the area and am happy to be making new friends and getting to know our ward. As for baby #2, I go in for a late ultrasound this Thursday!! Another post will be forthcoming to share the happy news!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

So glad to hear you are settling ok! I hate the settling phase! Your little Olivia is so cute! Naomi often sneaks into our room too. We don't even wake up when she comes to our room - she just snuggles up in between us and is there when we wake up. Its strange! One night she did it before we went to sleep! It kind of cracked us up because its not really us that she wants to comfort her - its our bed!

The Steele family said...

It is good to know you are getting settled do you find out what your baby is this week or do you already know? I also go in on Thursday how fun I can't wait to see what i am having well good to know that everything is going good.

Jessie said...

I'm glad things are starting to get real and settled. It takes awhile.
I've been wondering about that ultrasound. I'm excited for the news!

El Jefe said...

Hey JoDee! Just thought I'd say hi. Glad the pile of boxes is getting smaller and the babies are getting bigger. Hope you are feeling at home there. We are still digging out here too. Love you all.

Matt

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!