Just a quick update from the hospital...more details and pics to come. In the meantime:
Baby Boy Yost:
Arrived: Jan.12th, 7:07 PM
Weight: 6 lb. 15 oz.
Length: 20 inches
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Muddy brown
I'm feeling great and baby is doing great. We're still trying to nail down a name. :) If things keep looking up we might even be heading home from the hospital tonight. Yay!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



15 comments:
Yahoo! Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see the pics. Glad you're doing so well, too!
Congragulations guys! That's awesome. We're excited to meet "Baby X." Let us know if you need anything.
Congrats! We are so happy that everything went well! I am excited to see pictures!!
Congratulations! I thought you were having a girl, but that's cool. You have one of each! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congrats Jodee and Brandon!
Congrats! We are way excited for you. Wow, his measurements are exactly the same as Quinn's. Can't wait to meet the little man. Let us know if you need anything. Love you guys!
congrats that is so great how fun. glad to hear you are doing good
Congratulations JoDee and Brandon!!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all the details!
Congratulations JoDee! I can't wait to hear the details. It sounds like everything went well. I'm so happy for you guys!
Woohoo! finally huh? I can't wait to hear all the details and meet you little cutie
What good news! I can't believe he's still so small after being a week late - you tiny thing, you.
We also took a few days to decide on a names after ours were born. I had such a hard time figuring out what fit the best. It's a big job, naming babies! Anyway, good luck with the naming. I'm excited to hear what you settle on!
CONGRATS to you all!
Congratulations! We're thrilled to hear your news and glad that you all are doing so well. We're looking forward to seeing some pictures of your little guy!
Congrats! Time to get out the football Brandon. It's never too early to start throwing to...little Matt.
Congratz! Welcome to the world of BOYS! So fun. I am glad you and baby are well. Best wishes in picking a name. I seriously think that is one of the hardest parts about kids... Ok, maybe not the hardest... but close.
Congrats JoDee and Brandon and Olivia!!! We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see some pics!
Post a Comment