
Thursday, February 19, 2009
First Wedding
I did it! Last weekend I photographed my very first wedding. I had such a range of emotions - a dangerous addition to the already hormonal newborn mom. I went in with high hopes, quickly to find that things weren't destined to go the way I had envisioned. But in the end, I was pretty pleased with the results and I learned a lot! What do you think? (Click HERE for more of the happy couple.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!



3 comments:
great work jodee!
it is such a range of emotions. but isn't it so exciting?! i love to be part of weddings, being an obeserver of love, watching peoples lives change so much in one day.
oh i love it.
Wow, beautiful pictures JoDee! You are so talented!
You are so talented...love them all!
By the way, will you let Brandon know we got his message but he didn't leave a phone number so we can't call you guys back :( Thanks JoDee!
Post a Comment