



In my romantic heart of hearts I love winter. I still get up excited in the middle of the night to see the first snowfall of the season. Sledding, skiing, making snow angels & snowmen, then coming in to thaw out by the fire and some hot cocoa would be an ideal way to spend the winter for me. Just when I start to get tired of the cold, Mother Nature brings Spring around for me to enjoy.
Although we haven't been able to do all those things (well - actually, none of them) I was determined to share a little of my romantic winter vision with Olivia so we set out for a winter walk. The sunny weather decieved me though - there was bitter wind blowing and we didn't even make it to the end of the street. But it still gave us enough time to make tracks in the snow, listen to the snow crunch, and see a hint of spring in a tree bud. It took care of almost all my winter itch. Just need one sledding trip and then my romantic notions will be satisfied...



1 comment:
such cute pictures I love them. looks like so much fun
Post a Comment