Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Smor-gus-bord

A smorgusbord of updates in our world:

1)After 2 1/2 weeks of trading fevers, runny noses, sneezing, sore throats, coughs, and emptying bathroom garbage cans two times a week due to the overflowing of tissue...our family is finally on the mend! Hooray! We are almost completely out of the sick-woods!!

2)During Spring Break we found these little beauties.

This means Spring is officially on its way ... YAAAYYYYY!!! Tomorrow is supposed to hit 65 and I can't wait to get outside with my camera and play! This is how I feel... 3) Our little Ben has passed the 2 month mark...I can't believe it! At his 2 mth. appt. he weighed in at 11 lbs. 15 oz. - double his birth weight. And he's grown 3 inches. Wish I could do that in two months! He is so full of smiles and coos it melts this mama's heart to mush.

4) I am on Day 3 of an 10 week get-back-into-shape-lose-my-baby-belly-remains regimen. Like the title? I might write a book. Still trying to figure out how to get my exercise in every day with a toddler and a newborn. Today I tried the "let Olivia play in the bath while I sneak in 20-30 minutes" method. She lasted about 10 minutes before she wandered out dripping and insisted on joining me. "Wait!...I need somethin'." And she ran off. You might think the "somethin" was to dry off from the bath. Nope. Maybe it was to get dressed? Nope - wrong again. She shuffled back in with these babies still dripping and naked:
"I needed my exercise shoes Mom!!" I can't fault her logic though...that will definately keep her cool while she works! She scooted around in the flip-flops a bit then ran off again. I thought maybe this time she'd get some clothes. Nope. She came back in these:
"Mom, I need THESE exercise shoes".She's a shoe-girl through and through. Soon she will learn those shoes really ARE exercise. What do you think? I'll bet I could get back in shape in no time if I wore them ...

Happy Spring to all of you!

1 comment:

. said...

I'm so glad you're all feeling better! What a cute little guy Ben is. You're right--they do look exactly alike! And could Olivia be sweeter? It sounds like you've got a happy life!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!