Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guessing Game

So I've been going over baby pics of Olivia and can't believe how much my two kiddos look alike. If you want to join in the fun I've put together this little game for you...enter your guesses on the poll. And please excuse the awful Photoshop cut'n'pasting!

7 comments:

Liz and Peter said...

Wow thats tough...they really do look so much a like. Thats good news for Ben cuz Olivia is such a cutie and I'm sure he will grow up to be just the same

Liz Yost said...

I'm going to guess pictures 1, 2, and 5 are Olivia bear and 3, 4, and 6 are Ben bear! How'd I do? and I agree both of them are such cuties. I love it!

Jessie said...

OK, here goes:
Olivia - 1,4,5
Ben - 2,3,6

Am I even close?

I thought my boys looked TOTALLY different as babies, but now that they're bigger, I do get a little confused by their baby pictures. I'm still convinced they look totally different, but maybe I'll look back someday and think I was just judging their personalities (which really are totally different).

You have cute little babies. I can see Harward in there for sure.

Kari said...

Hey guys! Your kids sure are cute and they do look a lot alike.
I just wanted to say thanks so much for the baby announcement. I was supposed to send you mine LAST YEAR and ended up losing your address in AZ and lost touch after that. It's good to hear from you and see how you're doing.
Congrats on little Ben (great name, BTW) and Olivia is sure a doll.--Kari-Lynn (Christensen) Middleton

El Jefe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Jefe said...

1,4,5 - Olivia. I'd bet my last strands of hair on it.

Cute kids, both.

Nice work.

Jimmy and Spring Mason said...

Ok I am going to say ben is 2,3,6
and Olivia is 1,4,5 ben's eyes are more round. but they are both adorable, and they do look alot alike. That 7 minutes with peanut butter was awesome! It is amazing what a child can do in just a short amount of time.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!