Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Sticking!


Me: Hey, Olivia - what did Joseph Smith do? I can't remember.

Olivia: Oh, well, he just read the golden scriptures.

Me: The golden scriptures? And then what?

Olivia: Well, then he just went outside into the trees and prayed. And then he saw Heavenly Father and Jesus. And he said, "Well, what church should I join?" And they said, "Well, you can go to ONE church. (holding up one finger and sticking it in my face) Not any others...just ONE."

Me: Oh...and then what?

Olivia: Well then he went back home and read another book and went to the park to play. But that's another story.

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

That's awesome!

I taught the 4/5 year olds in Primary and we talked about this story but the communication got lost because they all thought Joseph Smith to know how to get to church ;)

Jessie said...

I LOOOVE it! She's adorable.

Jenn said...

I guess all your hard work as a mom is paying off! What a sweet girl . . . and I love the picture. I also love your Utah to-do's. I have a pretty similar list for our upcoming trip. Café Rio is important!

Steph said...

Smart little girl! I love it!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!