Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Friday, June 12, 2009

Utah To-Do's

I didn't have many plans for my trip to Utah. It was a spontaneous trip - Brandon's Finals were looming and I was homesick. So - off to Utah the kiddies and I went. The itinerary was small: 1)visit family 2)eat Cafe Rio and Farrs ice-cream. Happily, I achieved both "to-do's". Two visits to Cafe Rio (my Dad ate my left-overs so an additonal trip was necessary) and one trip to Farrs original factory in Ogden.

My awesome brother and sis-in-law took us down Ogden River Parkway to Farr's Ice-Cream. It was springtime and yummy all-around. The Parkway was beautiful...I'd never been on it before. The girls rode bikes and Olivia...tried. :) She concentrated on keeping her feet on the pedals while I pushed. Apparently steering is a skill yet to be acquired. The walkway went right by the river and there were wild-flowers all around and green trees arching over the pathway. Then we made it to Farr's where I partook of my favorite flavor there: Black Licorice. No judgments until you try it first, please. It is deee-lish.

Ah....Things I love:
Family
Spring
Ice-Cream
Short To-Do Lists


Olivia "riding" her bike while smelling the flowers.


The girls gathering wild-flower bouquets


Cousins


Mmm...ice-cream! If you look in Nicole's foxy shades you can see all of us partaking of the goodness.

2 comments:

David and Amy said...

That seems like a perfect "to do" list in my book! I'm especially jealous that you had Cafe Rio twice! I miss that place so much.

Jessie said...

Aw, such sweet pics. Fun to see your nieces with Olivia! And Dan, always fun to see Dan. Why do I never find a way to see those guys? Oh, maybe because I've been pregnant and in the Brig. I need to see them, though! They're fun. I'm glad you got to have fun with them.

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!