Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cast Your Vote!

No politics here - just checking to see if you've cast you're vote for the winner of my photography blog contest...I need your help! The winner will receive a free 1-2 hr. portrait session and proof book and ALL the entries are so adorable! The winner is totally determined by visiting voting entries, so go pick your favorite! I'm glad it's not up to me....I'd never be able to decide. Voting closes this Sat. 18th at midnight.

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!