Zoom In!

For a LARGER VIEW of the images, just click on the picture. You know you want to. :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Potato Pride

My latest digi-scrap page. Our little cutie-bear was so excited by her Potato Head creation...

5 comments:

BaconandBitch said...

Jodee, this is Mitch's wife, Megann. So, I have been trying to get back into scrapbooking and can't decide between doing digital or paper scrapbooking. This post is so dang cute! What program do you use?

. said...

How cute is that, Jod? I need to get back into it. It looks like there is more cute stuff coming out every week! Love this page!

Bri and Britt said...

Hey Jodee! just wanted to let you know that I am working on getting that recipe for you. I love those too, and I know they are really easy to make, but the couple of times I have gotten the recipe from Janelle in the past it has been from off the top of her head, and in the end it is always wrong... so I am working on getting a "real" recipe for you. The goal is to get it to you before I have this baby. We'll see... Love the scrapbook pages, and your photography is beautiful!
Brittany

Kristen said...

So Cute!!! What program did you use? You really have the cutest ideas! Your family is going to have all your memories beautifully captured and laid out! How fun! You really inspire me to do more. I just wish I was as creative!

Nicole said...

Love your little cutie bear, wish we could see her more often. Your page is adorable!

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting our family blog! We thought we'd try this new way to stay connected to family and friends since we can't be there in person with you! Please feel welcome to visit often and share your thoughts. We'll keep all our latest pictures, movies, and news here. Enjoy!